change font dimension

A- A A+

change layout site

change the site contrast

screen reader


If you have a question about the recognition of your degree, diploma or qualification in one of the countries listed in the sections "countries of the networks", please click on the name of that country and contact the corresponding national information centre for expert assistance.

For information on recognition procedures in other countries not listed here, please visit the Recognition Conventions section of the present website and contact the national authority in charge of higher education issues in the country concerned.